One Stop Resource Center For New Muslim Classes Online
If you think back to the moment you took your shahada and became a Muslim, you probably felt both excited and nervous all at once.
Like the start of any new journey, adopting a new faith identity can feel really overwhelming at first – there are so many different things to learn and implement.
Our New Muslim Program Covers The Basics of Islam
The Articles of Faith, the Prophet’s Life, the Acts of Worship, the Qur’an, Islamic Ethics, how to pray salah and also learning of Qaida Noorania and access a long list of highly qualified experienced teachers and mentors. If you have any questions or doubts about your deen, you can ask here. This is the recommended first step for New- Muslims and Non- Muslims seeking an introduction to Islam
This class is year-round and you get one-on-one instruction for 20 minutes.
Fee: $100 monthly (3x/week classes)
We have designed Islamic Studies Course for students who want to know basics of Islam with the help of online Islamic tutors. There is no age limit for this course. Kids of any age and gender can learn islam from this course. In this course we teach:
- Basic Aqaa'id: (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Jannat, Jahannam).
- 5 Pillers: Kalima, Prayer, Fasting, Zakat, Hajj.
- Sunnah: Actions and teachings of the Holy Prophet.
- Manners: Eating, Thanking, Sleeping, Good Words etc.
- Memorization: Small Surahs, Six Kalemas, Imaan-e-Mufassil & Mujmal, Ayah-tul-Kursi, Dua-e-Qunoot, Islamic months and various masnoon Duas.
- Taharah: Wudhu, Ghusal.
- Salah (Namaz) Training: Importance of Salah, Practice of five-time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers).
- Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Get equipped with the learning of Islam from professional and qualified Islamic tutors.
The fees is divided according to how many days a week you prefer to take the class.
- 2 days a week -$50
- 3 days a week - $75
- 4 days a week - $100- (Recommended by us)
This class is offered One on One Online and in group sessions onsite.