30th Juzz Memorization Class
Time: 45 minutes /Once a week Class
This is a Hifz (memorization) class for students who can read the Quran. This class begins with surah Al-Nab’aa and ends with surah Al-Nass. The goal of the class is to memorize Juzz 30 of the Quran. Students are taught to recite in tajweed rules. Students interact one on one with the teacher and use other hands on experience such as quran.ksu.edu.sa website to improve Quran skills. At the end of this class, students will have memorized Juzz 30.
- Pre – Hifz program is a preparatory workshop designed for those who are interested to do Hifz, but not fluent reader.
- In this workshop we will focus on improvising makharij & Tajweed rules and at same time memorization.
- Time: 5-7pm (1.5 hour for memorization and ½ hour for reading)
Short Surah Memorization Class
Time: 30 minutes/ Once a week class
This class is for students who are ready to recite the Quran. This class starts with the “short surahs” of Juzz 30. Students are taught to recite in tajweed rules. Students interact one on one with the teacher and use other hands on experience for kids such as YouTube Quran for kids and quran.ksu.edu.sa website to improve Quran skills. At the end of this class, students will have memorized half of Juzz 30.
Criteria for Pre- Hifz Program
- Child must have completed the yassarnal Quran (Qaeda).
- Finished reading 30 Juzz
- There will be a pre enrollment test. This is basically to determine the appropriate program.
- Due to current pandemic of Covid-19, all our programs are online via Zoom.